NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

10.01.2013

nd. Cancer Update: I refuse, I REFUSE, to let this med stuff define me, not for one beat of the heart. Laughingly, truly, I look at it as an unwanted, unwelcome, increase in the degree of difficulty of achieving my mission, to make things more interesting. BUT I DO HATE IT HOW IT IS SLOWING, REDUCING, CURTAILING MY MISSION PURSUIT.

nd. Cancer Update: I refuse, I REFUSE, to let this med stuff define me, not for one beat of the heart.  Laughingly, truly, I look at it as an unwanted, unwelcome, increase in the degree of difficulty of achieving my mission, to make things more interesting.  BUT I DO HATE IT HOW IT IS SLOWING, REDUCING, CURTAILING MY MISSION PURSUIT.

1 comment:

  1. You don't sound like you are letting any of it define you. You sound like you always have. Hear your frustration over how you feel it has slowed you down....However..look at your output...it has not slowed down...

    ReplyDelete