NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

10.07.2013

nd. Loving, here: I only see three options to help Creation: 1. Turn around our Heartless Insanity; 2. Have us go extinct; 3. Have the global economy crash. Philosophically #1 is my favorite. Practically, #3 is my prayer. Practically, #1 is the only one I see how to advance. Seriously, if someone put a button in my hand to instantly achieve #2, or #3... (to be con't once the NSA is no longer listening). Not kidding. As noted earlier: "Seriously, I'm ready for humans to go extinct. NOW. RIGHT NOW."

Loving, here: I only see three options to help Creation: 

1. Turn around our Heartless Insanity;

2. Have us go extinct;

3. Have the global economy crash. 

Philosophically #1 is my favorite. 

Practically, #3 is my prayer. 

Practically, #1 is the only one I see how to advance. 

Seriously, if someone put a button in my hand to instantly achieve #2, or #3... (to be con't once the NSA is no longer listening).  Not kidding. 

As noted earlier: "Seriously, I'm ready for humans to go extinct. NOW. RIGHT NOW."

No comments:

Post a Comment