NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

10.04.2013

***** This whole thing is a Koch Brother, ALEC, et al, fascist coup attempt - it is quite brilliant, and consummate evil. I don't know how I didn't see it, and I've seen no one write of it. With the gerrymandering of 2010, they 'legally' have placed their terrorists inside the government, and they can't be touched. And their job, what they are being paid to do is to wreck it. Period. The Koch's and other humanoid raptors, they want every tax dollar in their own pockets, and the people destitute, desperate, willing to be slave labor. I'm sure Pr. Obama sees it. I've just seen it. How to stop it? Those districts are impregnable. There must be a way. I don't see it yet.

This whole thing is a Koch Brother, ALEC, et al, fascist coup attempt - it is quite brilliant, and consummate evil. I don't know how I didn't see it, and I've seen no one write of it.

With the gerrymandering of 2010, they 'legally' have placed their terrorists inside the government, and they can't be touched.  And their job, what they are being paid to do is to wreck it.  Period.  The Koch's and other humanoid raptors, they want every tax dollar in their own pockets, and the people destitute, desperate, willing to be slave labor. 

I'm sure Pr. Obama sees it.  I've just seen it.  How to stop it?  Those districts are impregnable. There must be a way. I don't see it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment