NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

11.08.2013

Cancer Update: Have been slepping off the pain, for days now....

It isn't that the pain is excruciating, it is not. It is that it is endless, or it is that
I've become a lush, a lazy bum, but I don't feel that later way.  But it is possible.

I've weaned completely off the opiates, I think. Today will be my 1st full day,
but I've been on 1/4 rations or less for days.

My body has even said, don't even watch MSNBC - sitting up is too painful.
Just lie back, and find positions where there is no pain, and sleep.  So, for days
now.... argh.

Today, in an hour, I head to the hospital to get the staples removed and to hear from
the surgeon about the path report.

I'll ask him about non-addictive pain meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment