NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

11.05.2013

Cancer Update: So odd. One day I feel near normal, the next 3 deeply wounded. 1/4 the opiates of last week. Friday I see the surgeon. Productivity has taken a huge hit. Thank Good for MSNBC.com - able to hold my attention those hours that the pain, discomfort, is too much for me to read, write, repost.... DEFINITELY HEALING - but it is a loooooonnnnnnnggggggggg process.

Cancer Update:  So odd.  One day I feel near normal, the next 3 deeply wounded. 1/4 the opiates of last week.  Friday I see the surgeon.  Productivity has taken a huge hit.  Thank Good for MSNBC.com - able to hold my attention those hours that the pain, discomfort, is too much for me to read, write, repost....  DEFINITELY HEALING - but it is a loooooonnnnnnnggggggggg process.

1 comment:

  1. Is there a good chance that when you are feeling good that you overdo it ?? Stay up too long ?? Walk around too much ?? You should rest more often...and not just when you are so tired that you pass out. Researching, and blogging, watching MSNBC, thinking, producing is ALOT OF WORK. It's gonna take a long time. Thinking of you tomorrow...Keeping all digits crossed for a clear report from surgeon. XXOO

    ReplyDelete