NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

11.10.2013

***** 'The primary Moral Law is to never hold anyone, any time, to a higher standard of any sort, than one holds oneself, in Truth, in behavior.'

Dear friend.  (dialog with a fb friend, who recently excoriated Pr. Obama).

I don't know if I learned this, figured it out, of if it was always there in me - 'The primary Moral Law is to never hold anyone, any time, to a higher standard of any sort, than one holds oneself, in Truth, in behavior.'

This is like an automatic trigger in me, first with respect to myself, but 2ndly, with respect to the few people whose views I have any concern for.

You may well reject such a Law, or even if you agree with it, your view of Pr. Obama in truth may be that you hold yourself to a higher standard than he in almost every regard, and therefore can judge him so extremely.

My view is that he, throughout his life, has held himself to the highest possible standards, and exceeded them, Miraculously. He is worthy of my support. He is worthy of my constant evaluation. But so far I've just sited my evaluation.

Maybe you think that those who have held themselves to the highest standards are the likes of Cruz, or Bush II, Limbaugh, Beck.... Who is to say you are wrong? To me they are a desecration of the Law with every breath.


No comments:

Post a Comment