NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

12.31.2013

nd. Cancer Update: Knocked out, knocked off-line (mostly) for the next 4 days by Chemo. I'm wearing the poison pump till late Wednesday. Will be mostly resting until Friday, I expect.

nd. Cancer Update: Knocked out, knocked off-line (mostly) for the next 4 days by Chemo.  I'm wearing the poison pump till late Wednesday.  Will be mostly sick and resting until Friday, I expect.

1 comment:

  1. Loving- rest well my new-found friend. I just discovered you online today. Stay strong. The Earth needs you. We need you. To remind us that just talk will not protect the planet from ourselves. Your message will keep inspiring us to action. I find that after 30 years of being an environmental activist, some days it takes reading words like yours to keep me going, to not give up, to have hope. Just knowing that you exist and that your calls to action will exist long after we all are gone. Hugs from afar.

    ReplyDelete