NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

12.02.2013

nd. Depression Update: I'm just now remembering to live my hours in front of the neediest of creation, in my imagination. It is an immense help to me - huge increase in Peace of Heart. They don't demand that I succeed. They demand I give them everything I've got, and that I can do, I think, as I was for 15 years. Hopeful.

nd. Depression Update:  I'm just now remembering to live my hours in front of the neediest of creation, in my imagination.  It is an immense help to me - huge increase in Peace of Heart.  They don't demand that I succeed.  They demand I give them everything I've got, and that I can do, I think, as I was for 15 years.  Hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment