NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

12.08.2013

Depression Update: Loving, following the Heart, is the only thing that makes Sense, has Hope, brings Joy, fulfills our Design. My Heart was Dead. Bringing it to Life is my job #1 now. Heeding it, job #2. Leading others to the same, job #3.

Depression Update:  Loving, following the Heart, is the only thing that makes Sense, has Hope, brings Joy, fulfills our Design.  My Heart was Dead.  Bringing it to Life is my job #1 now.  Heeding it, job #2.  Leading others to the same, job #3.

I may at long last be returning to the Living, and Loving.

I've spent virtually all of the last 2 days curled in a ball in bed, trying to bring my Heart back to life, with some success.  "Without Loving, it is nothing...."  Corinthians 13, totally and utterly True.

I was living with my Head and Flesh in charge - Death.  I couldn't see it.

1 comment:

  1. Let your Heart lead the way !! It will take you in the right direction. Trust it......and you'll be back.....it was a snowy day today....it hasn't snowed in so long, I almost forgot what it was like !! So glad to read your up-beat direction :>)
    XXOO

    ReplyDelete