NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

12.15.2013

nd. Loving, here - I'm working on a book of my writings of these last 5 years or so - the 'Sayings' that have come to me as the rungs of the ladder that have led me to my Heart, Joy, Peace of Heart, Sanity, Humanity.... If chemo-brain returns (a real thing) it will slow me down a lot.

nd. Loving, here - I'm working on a book of my writings of these last 5 years or so - the 'Sayings' that have come to me as the rungs of the ladder that have led me to my Heart, Joy, Peace of Heart, Sanity, Humanity....  If chemo-brain returns (a real thing) it will slow me down a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment