WINNING SOME BATTLES, ABSOLUTELY LOSING THE GLOBAL WARMING WAR!!!
Despite the heroism -
Arctic 30, Indigenous in Canada and US, anti-fracking in UK and US, anti tar sands...
Despite the heroism, these efforts are
divided, and hence, already defeated,
winning a few battles, absolutely losing the war.
They’ve got us going after the million
tentacles. We must go after the Heart - Global Fossil Fuel Emissions: 6%/yr reduction starting now, NOW, or all is lost.
(Hansen’s 12.03.13 paper)
Time is all on their side. WE ARE LOSING THE WAR. IS THAT OK WITH YOU?
FEE AND DIVIDEND, NOW, OR BUST.
(at google books: Hansen’s “Storms,” search ‘Fee and Dividend.’) SHARE THIS.
- ***** White House Free Gaza Vigil
- The (Israeli) General's Son
- If Americans Knew
- Peace, Propaganda, Promised Land
- Israeli Myths and Propaganda
- Israel and Palestine
- vid. SAID TO ME, AN ARAB, "PEACE" MEANS 'DIE QUIETLY.'
- Princeton's Dr. Falk: Winning the Legitimacy War
- Desmond Tutu: Israel - Liberate Yourselves
- The Gatekeepers
- vid. Torah EXPRESSLY FORBIDS ISRAEL'S BEHAVIOR
- Bishop Tutu: IT IS APARTHEID
- Ha'aretz: Israeli teens, Racist and Proud
- Young Jews Against Occupation
- 327 Holocaust Condemn Elie Weizel, Israel, for Gaza Massacre, Demand Boycott
- Dr. Meyer, Holocaust Survivor, "Israel like the Nazis."
- "Loving, you're filled with Hate?!?!"
- NYMag: Cornell West and the Obama-Blaming Left
- Jews Against Genocide letter to Chief Rabbis of the World.
- Israel's Death Grip on US Politics
- CLASIC ZIONI PROPAGANDA SCRIPS
- Rabbi Siegman - Slaughtering of Innocents
I strongly suspect that there is only one true Revolution possible for the human species - past, present, future. And the only time it ever has been tried, to my knowledge, is for several decades during and after the life of Jesus. That Revolution? Lived, total, solidarity with the Global Neediest (human and non-human species). "The Golden Rule is to steadfastly refuse to have what millions cannot have," is how Gandhi said it. "Do unto others ALL that you would have them do unto you," is how Jesus Lived it, and how He or his followers, said it.