NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

1.13.2014

***** Dialog with PC via Email this moring. detail...

L: ***** A FB dialog with a Friend tonight - detail...  <<< be sure you have read this before proceeding

PC:  

so many thoughts here...yes, no more babies is one way to look at it but I think Life Has to play out...eons of time ...I HOPE it is headed , evolving,  to healing itself..but so far in the future and only after so much devastation...I think we are still in the downward spiral before the upward spiral times if ever there will be that uplifted time....prayers and hopes and dreams.....
What is happening to you lately? Chemo? How long in the infirmary do you think? Are you ok?  xxo

L:
Hey dear.  There will be survivors for hundreds of years.  They will be the unlucky ones.
So cruel.  Maybe 1/4 of the species will be left by that point, rapidly dying. 

My bio-sons disowned me 15 years ago or so.  That's fine.  But with all this hitting me,
including how desperately hard it is to survive in this 2014 economy and beyond, infinitely
harder than it was for us; my thoughts and priorities turn to trying to help them financially,
in the future.  Need to figure out the best time to activate social security, live on the streets,
save that, for them.  Nothing left for me, but maybe enough to be a tiny, miniscule help
to a few other struggling friends.

Last chemo treatment is this afternoon.  I'll be sick for the next week, then another 2 weeks
recovering, then back on the street.

For my remaining years, what is left is to be as much a source of Kindness and Goodness as
I can be.  Because of what we've let the uber-rich, uber-smart to do to decimate jobs - we have
too many people, including me.  But maybe there are some volunteer positions teaching kids,
reading to them.  Helping others.  I'm not optimistic.  We have way too many people, and
way too little funds.  I'm completely open to having the tattoos removed because that would
be a massive obstacle.  Don't know if that can be done, from the face, what it would cost.

I'll probably never count Pr. Obama out completely. (I have zero hope that Hillary will be able
to do anything sufficient - she totally lacks vision, and leadership -
a bureaucrat).   I know he and Kerry are working on the
most aggressive plans they can conjure, politically, to reduce ecocide.  But, they are choosing
the best possible 'political' route, and by definition, I'm virtually certain it will be too little,
too late.  Methane hydrates are not political.  Mother nature is not political.  Melting ice caps
are not political.

I think of you too, often.

I wish the few of us that seem of like mind and spirit lived in a modest community.  Too much
loneliness. Too much struggle.  I don't see how it can happen.

(((HUGS)))

No comments:

Post a Comment