NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

1.08.2014

"I don't know how to save the world. I don't have the answers or The Answer. I hold no secret knowledge as to how to fix the mistakes of generations past and present. I only know that withoug compassion and respect for all of Earth's inhabitants, none of us will survive - nor will we deserve to." Leonard Peltier

... deserve ...

http://www.ya-native.com/leonardpeltier/IncidentatOglala.htmlBryce Kuchik and Klear Ly liked this.

Gabriel Hilbert shared Leonard Peltier's Support Group's photo.

"I don't know how to save the world.  I don't have the answers or The Answer.  I hold no secret knowledge as to how to fix the mistakes of generations past and present.  I only know that without compassion and respect for all of Earth's inhabitants, none of us will survive - nor will we deserve to."  Leonard Peltier

No comments:

Post a Comment