NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

1.06.2014

***** pic. Friends, no offense if you block me now. From now on I expect to relentlessly, forcefully, gratingly advocate on 3 things: 1. The only Revolutionary act - refocusing our very lives on the Global Neediest, Our Immediate Family, ALL of Creation, Universal Family. 2. Stopping Ecocide, now, forcing 6%/yr co2 reduction on the table, Fee and Dividend; 1 deg C. Without a planet, no other issue matters. We stop it NOW, or NEVER. 3. 2014 Elections. A. Our best chance at 1&2 above; B. Our last chance to save US Democracy. I don’t play to play; I play to win(expecting to lose). Don’t want that? OK

Friends, no offense if you block
me now.  From now on I expect
to relentlessly, forcefully,
gratingly advocate on 3 things:

1. The only Revolutionary act -
refocusing our very lives on the
Global Neediest, Our Immediate
Family, ALL of Creation, Universal Family.

2.  Stopping Ecocide, now, forcing 6%/yr co2 reduction on the table, Fee and Dividend; 1 deg C.  Without a planet, no other issue matters. We stop it NOW, or NEVER.

3.  2014 Elections. A. Our best chance at 1&2 above; B. Our last chance to save US Democracy.  I don’t play to play; I play to win(expecting to lose). Don’t want that? OK

No comments:

Post a Comment