You’ll know that you want to stop ecocide, in time, when, as the Greatest Generation did, you’ve dropped everything, and run and put your very being in way of the greatest emergency ever to confront children, grandchidlren, all of humanity, and all of Creation. Until then, stopping ecocide is just a feel-good hobby for you.
BTW, how many people will have to risk it all to stop an industry bankrolled by $50 trillion in fossil fuel reserves, and sociopathic enough to destroy everything to get it?
All I see, anywhere on the global warming scene, are hobbyists. The 1 in a million exception proves the rule.
- ***** White House Free Gaza Vigil
- The (Israeli) General's Son
- If Americans Knew
- Peace, Propaganda, Promised Land
- Israeli Myths and Propaganda
- Israel and Palestine
- vid. SAID TO ME, AN ARAB, "PEACE" MEANS 'DIE QUIETLY.'
- Princeton's Dr. Falk: Winning the Legitimacy War
- Desmond Tutu: Israel - Liberate Yourselves
- The Gatekeepers
- vid. Torah EXPRESSLY FORBIDS ISRAEL'S BEHAVIOR
- Bishop Tutu: IT IS APARTHEID
- Ha'aretz: Israeli teens, Racist and Proud
- Young Jews Against Occupation
I strongly suspect that there is only one true Revolution possible for the human species - past, present, future. And the only time it ever has been tried, to my knowledge, is for several decades during and after the life of Jesus. That Revolution? Lived, total, solidarity with the Global Neediest (human and non-human species). "The Golden Rule is to steadfastly refuse to have what millions cannot have," is how Gandhi said it. "Do unto others ALL that you would have them do unto you," is how Jesus Lived it, and how He or his followers, said it.