NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.17.2014

In my Heart I've always known that the richest people I knew of were Jesus, MLK Jr, Gandhi, Teresa of Calcutta..... Sadly, it is only later in life that I've found the courage to say 'no' to society, and to pursue the Infinite Wealth of Joy, Meaning, Loving... that I always knew that they had. Better late than never. Better sooner than later.

In my Heart I've always known that the richest people I knew of were Jesus, MLK Jr, Gandhi, Teresa of Calcutta..... Sadly, it is only later in life that I've found the courage to say 'no' to society, and to pursue the Infinite Wealth of Joy, Meaning, Loving... that I always knew that they had. Better late than never. Better sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment