NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

5.19.2014

***** Loving, Update....

***** Update:  My computer was destroyed several days ago by a deranged fellow in the shelter who poured a large cup of coffee into it while I had stepped away for a moment.  He has since been barred from the shelter, but he did not go to jail, because I refused to press charges.  I felt being barred from the shelter, this clinically sick man, would be enough consequence to learn from, if he can and will.
But the wound of having my computer, near 100% of my means of contributing to the world, destroyed, is a very, very deep wound.  And it was a devastating reminder that despite the 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, I use it to attempt to serve... aside from some words of kindness from a few, only one evidenced the slightest concern that he take personal responsibility to help insure that my work continues.  It may be that this is fully an indictment of me - that my work is worthless - literally.  Or, it may be an indication of how dead even my closest 'friends' are. 
No one that has followed my work could miss that central to my view of our impeding, imminent global cataclysms... is what Einstein said, and that I quote often: "The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who do nothing to stop them."  It might be that the absence of any serious support for my work is that even those that have followed me at all closely... have zero conception (by historical measures) of paying even a paltry price for change - even when what is at stake is utter torture, forever, of their younger children, and grandchildren - forever; cuz that is exactly what is at stake - burning at the stake.
I don't know why the following has been the impact on me of this devastating loss, alongside the deep pain in my chest - the profound clarity that I am not an Alysian any more, and that near everyone I know, Scott and D being the definite exceptions... are Alysians.  It may be that half a dozen others responded with no offers of help because they too are near destitute, in truth.
This clarity will  inform whatever work I do going forward.  I was born an Alysian, and lived in Alysium for my first 45 years or so (middle to upper class).  I had a sense of terror all my life of falling to earth.  I've been in a long, slow, leap toward earth, deliberate... for about 15 years now.  Although there is much fear and pain associated with that, at each step... I have felt more healthy, more human, more alive, more sane, more like I was ending the divorce of my human family, and rejoining them.  I've never had a moment's regret in all this time, except at being an Alysian all those many decades.
But with the severe trauma of two days ago... I have a profoundly increased clarity of this - that I've left Alysium, by choice, that I choose my destitute family members on destroyed earth - to be with them, 100% solidarity with them, stand with them, stand for them, with my entire being, for as many breaths as I'm given going forward.
All Alysians are my family too, but they don't need kindness from me anymore - it only enables them to stay the brutal oppressors that they are (Earth has become a zero sum game - Alysians by definition have more, way more, than their global share.  That, THAT, is what crushes the rest of the world, and the US masses, into destitution.)
I've been drawn to invest countless months recently in the academic scholarship concerning the man Jesus.  To this day, throughout my lifelong adoration of Him, there has not been a moment, to my shame maybe, that I've done something because of Him.  But often, after I've come to a new revelation, I look back and am informed by His teaching, and life.  And now is very much one of those times.  Jesus could have written what I just wrote above, cept he was born to destitution and made a religion of 100% lived solidarity of, by, for, with them.  His total affinity, his 100% solidarity... was with those on 'earth,' helping them find Heaven in their lives despite the crushing evil of the world - the crushing, deadly, torturing weight of the Elysians of that day.  I've just summarized for you the current, most scholarly history of Jesus.  It is not what we've been told, but it is unmistakably true.
Jesus was of, by and for the destitute, and against the blight of the world - the living in Elysium. How could I have been so blind, for so many decades?
If anyone has read this far, I offer this help toward understanding, 'seeing,' what I couldn't see for 45 years or so.  There were as many as 200 million native americans living here before the Alysians arrived - Columbus and all the rest of us.  What was life like here before we Alysians arrived?  Near 100% community.  Near 100% adequate housing, food, meaningful work... for all.  Enough for all, for ALL.  ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING, FOR ALL.    ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING, FOR ALL.  ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING, FOR ALL.
Yes, there were no iPads, no internet, no cable TV, no cities, no suburbs....  If you think ANY of us are better off then the native Americans before Coumbus, well, you and I will never understand each other.
And then we Alysians arrived.  America had enough... for the people of earth; but not once the Alysians began their insatiable rape, plunder, greed, wealth, possessions - lower middle class and up.
Jesus saw this in His part of the world, EXACTLY, 2000 years ago.  His Elisians were the Romans AND the Educated, over privileged Jews - the top 20% - the Elysians... squeezing the very life out of the majority - ELYSIANS CAN ONLY HAVE MORE THAN THEIR SHARE BY TAKING FROM THE SHARE OF EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THE MASSES - WHO ONLY HAD 'ENOUGH' TO BEGIN WITH.  THAT'S THE MATH.  THAT'S THE PHYSICS.  THAT'S THE TRUTH.  EVERYTHING ELSE IS A LIE. 
NOTHING has changed since Jesus day, except for the worse.  And now, in as few as two or three more generations it will be EXACTLY as stark as we saw in Elysium, or worse, much much worse.
I will no longer be a part of Elysium, for which I'll pay every material price... but my Soul. I'm pretty much with the earthlings now, am pretty much AN earthling now, and will fight unviolently, lovingly, at their side with all I'm worth, for us all, with every expectation of making near zero difference; cept in my own life - I'll be alive, fully alive, not a walking dead Elysian like I was.

1 comment:

  1. Non the less, Jesus functioned in the working world, transforming it, by building his team. His corner stone, searved it's purpose, & the rest fell in place, like swords against an anvil. The 1st 100 years of Christians revolutionized the planet, because of Christ's coaching. He was not a one man band, not atuning but using the workings of the world, & that is how the transformation became. You know that ALL IS ONE. "Isness", "nowness", & "oneness", the beauty of love without condition. This scares most people. We want to get back what we give, usually not realizing that if we give, beget will come from somewhere else, but it will come. Condition, condition, condition. Example, example, working-breathing-living example. Christ won the day. We one man bands don't seem to too often. "If you can't beat them, join them." "Fight fire, with fire." Be Jonny Appleseed! It will (they will) grow, & bare fruit, just wait & see. & if we have to play Moses, & not get to see the promised land, then so be it. But walk in faith, gratitude, & awe. Rejoice- for we are not alone. Even the deepest of idiots will come around, when the pain gets too great. & it will not be too late, for there is an Infinite God on our side. Who knew all along- /// a love ya, Loving, Be well, CST

    ReplyDelete