NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

6.07.2014

Loving update: My Family here in the shelter

I like the fellows here, 225 or so, as much or more than any group I've ever
been associated with.  These are the guys that unlike me who was born
2' from the Finish line, with armies of folks to get me over before anyone else...
they were born 100 miles behind the Finish line, with a lifelong gauntlet of abuse,
violence, hatred, bigotry, neglect, poverty, starvation.... that they've made it
through, unlike most.  They are tough guys with a 5 word vocabulary each - Mother F'r,
N*gger, and an unpredictable last 2 words to round it out... but they are sooo
real.  We aren't buddies, we don't chat, but I Love them, and I am constantly
amazed at the decency and basic respect they show me, an over privileged
white guy with tattoos on his face... with few exceptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment