NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

8.19.2014

nd. I am usually, anymore, VERY HARSH in my actions and words. I am usually VERY HARSH, because the reality I make it my central business to live within, the Israeli Extermination of Palestine now, is EXTREMELY HARSH. I am NEVER harsh, nor anything else, FOR EFFECT. I always endeavor to Learn, Know, and Embody the Truth and to Be accordingly... and that means HARSH. One might think I observe that this USUALLY BEING HARSH destroys many relationships I would otherwise want and need to exist. THIS HAS NEVER YET ONCE BEEN THE CASE. THIS HAS NEVER BEEN THE CASE. Has it cost me relationships? MANY. It has NEVER cost me a relationship that my neediest brothers and sisters need me to have, and it has ALWAYS separated me from relationships that my neediest brothers and sisters couldn't afford for me any my puny energies and abilities to be diverted from their desperate requirements by.

I am usually, anymore, VERY HARSH in my actions and words.  I am usually VERY HARSH, because the reality I make it my central business to live within, the Israeli Extermination of Palestine now, is EXTREMELY HARSH.  I am NEVER harsh, nor anything else, FOR EFFECT.  I always endeavor to Learn, Know, and Embody the Truth and to Be accordingly... and that means HARSH.  One might think I observe that this USUALLY BEING HARSH destroys many relationships I would otherwise want and need to exist.  THIS HAS NEVER YET ONCE BEEN THE CASE.  THIS HAS NEVER BEEN THE CASE.  Has it cost me relationships?  MANY.  It has NEVER cost me a relationship that my neediest brothers and sisters need me to have, and it has ALWAYS separated me from relationships that my neediest brothers and sisters couldn't afford for me any my puny energies and abilities to be diverted from their desperate requirements by.

No comments:

Post a Comment