NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

9.25.2014

nd. Chat with a FB acquaintance: SH: Thanks for speaking out against injustice! James: :-) It is what we are created, by our DNA, to do. I've simply been blessed to 'remember' that. It is the only Joy... the only way to stay aLive... in Spirit... in this Hell of a world we've created. Heart. Ever had your air supply cut off, even for a moment? That gasping for air feeling? That's what my decades felt like... until 12 years ago or so... I walked out of The Matrix... and every day since I've become more accustomed to filling my Lungs and Freely (at emmense material price) Learning, Living, and Speaking the Truth. For anyone that wants to be aLive, aLive... it is the only way.

Chat with a FB acquaintance: SH: Thanks for speaking out against injustice!

James:  :-) It is what we are created, by our DNA, to do.  I've simply been blessed to 'remember' that.  It is the only Joy... the only way to stay aLive... in Spirit... in this Hell of a world we've created.  Heart 
Ever had your air supply cut off, even for a moment?  That gasping for air feeling?  That's what my decades felt like... until 12 years ago or so... I walked out of The Matrix... and every day since I've become more accustomed to filling my Lungs and Freely (at immense material price) Learning, Living, and Speaking the Truth.  For anyone that wants to be aLive, aLive... it is the only way.

No comments:

Post a Comment