NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

10.24.2014

***** nd. FRIENDS: TO UNDERSTAND ME, AND MY 'HARSHNESS,' YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING. "HOLD ON TO THE TRUTH." This is the great Norman Finkelstein's synthesis/understanding of Gandhi's guiding star - Truth Force, Soul Force, Satyagraha. "HOLD ON TO THE TRUTH." It implies that one has devoted their every breath to this task, beginning and ending with paying the price to 'see' the truth... through objective, riggourous, scholarly, no sacred cows devotion to the Truths of any important situation. "HOLD ON TO THE TRUTH." Personally, I have found, with great and unexpected joy these last 12 years of practicing this, that it has cost me EVERYTHING materially, and given me EVERYTHING spiritually, AND, COUNTER-INTUITIVELY, because it has stripped me of all material resources, THAT IT HAS ALIGNED ME WITH THE TRUE, CENTRAL, PHYSICAL POWER OF THE UNIVERSE. My point to you? OUR 2014 REALITIES, THE TRUTHS... ARE END-TIMES HHHAAARRRSSSHHHHH!!!!!!! I WILL hold on to the Truths... I WILL HAVE THE TRUTHS HOLD ON TO ME, POSSESS ME...TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY AS I CAN... EVERY BREATH.. SO I WILL BE CONSTANTLY HARSH, HHHHAAAAARRRRRSSSSHHHHHH. BECAUSE I CARE FOR YOU, never the contrary.

***** FRIENDS: TO UNDERSTAND ME, AND MY 'HARSHNESS,' YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING.   "HOLD ON TO THE TRUTH."  This is the great Norman Finkelstein's synthesis/understanding of Gandhi's guiding star - Truth Force, Soul Force, Satyagraha.  "HOLD ON TO THE TRUTH."  It implies that one has devoted their every breath to this task, beginning and ending with paying the price to 'see' the truth... through objective, rigorous, scholarly, no sacred cows devotion to the Truths of any important situation.  "HOLD ON TO THE TRUTH."  Personally, I have found, with great and unexpected joy these last 12 years of practicing this, that it has cost me EVERYTHING materially, and given me EVERYTHING spiritually, AND, COUNTER-INTUITIVELY, because it has stripped me of all material resources, THAT IT HAS ALIGNED ME WITH THE TRUE, CENTRAL, PHYSICAL POWER OF THE UNIVERSE.  My point to you?  OUR 2014 REALITIES, THE TRUTHS... ARE END-TIMES HHHAAARRRSSSHHHHH!!!!!!! I WILL hold on to the Truths... I WILL HAVE THE TRUTHS HOLD ON TO ME, POSSESS ME...TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY AS I CAN... EVERY BREATH.. SO I WILL BE CONSTANTLY HARSH, HHHHAAAAARRRRRSSSSHHHHHH.  BECAUSE I CARE FOR YOU, never the contrary.

No comments:

Post a Comment