NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

10.16.2014

***** nd. Larry, a retired Marine, black guy, nice guy... I saw him with a tie on today, walking out of the building. I commented how nice he looked, which he did. He said something like, 'You know, someone told me once - just because you live in a homeless shelter, you don't need to look like it.' I said, 'I have a lot of admiration for this guy,' pointing to the name Jesus fashioned in a cross on my shirt. 'You know where he lived? Do you,' I asked him firmly? 'In the streets, he was homeless,' I said when my friend looked confused. I finished with a stern, 'SOCIETY HAS A LOT MORE TO ANSWER FOR REGARDING THOSE IN THIS SHELTER... THAN DOES ANYONE LIVING HERE.' Larry was going off to look for a [sh*t] job. My friend Paul, bunk next to mine... spends all day, every day, looking for [sh*t] jobs, cleaning office buildings that in 100 lifetimes he couldn't get a decent paying job within. He has looked all day, every day, for months and months. I see him go out, I see him come back. 99% of those in this society, middle or upper economic classes, better get down on their knees and pray that there IS NO LOVING GOD OF US ALL, NO LOVING PARENT OF US ALL... OR ANYTHING LIKE IT... THAT THERE IS NO JUSTICE IN THE END FOR EACH OF US... BECAUSE IF THERE IS..............

***** Larry, a retired Marine, black guy, nice guy... I saw him with a tie on today, walking out of the building.  I commented how nice he looked, which he did.  He said something like, 'You know, someone told me once - just because you live in a homeless shelter, you don't need to look like it.'  I said, 'I have a lot of admiration for this guy,' pointing to the name Jesus fashioned in a cross on my shirt. 'You know where he lived? Do you,' I asked him firmly?  'In the streets, he was homeless,' I said when my friend looked confused. I finished with a stern, 'SOCIETY HAS A LOT MORE TO ANSWER FOR REGARDING THOSE IN THIS SHELTER... THAN DOES ANYONE LIVING HERE.'  Larry was going off to look for a [sh*t] job.  My friend Paul, bunk next to mine... spends all day, every day, looking for [sh*t] jobs, cleaning office buildings that in 100 lifetimes he couldn't get a decent paying job within.  He has looked all day, every day, for months and months. I see him go out, I see him come back.  99% of those in this society, middle or upper economic classes, better get down on their knees and pray that there IS NO LOVING GOD OF US ALL, NO LOVING PARENT OF US ALL... OR ANYTHING LIKE IT... THAT THERE IS NO JUSTICE IN THE END FOR EACH OF US... BECAUSE IF THERE IS..............

No comments:

Post a Comment