NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

10.08.2014

***** nd. NOTE: CHECK IT OUT(LINK BELOW). SHARE IT. The mainstream academic scholarship on Palestine, my life's cause now, for the duration I expect, is just jaw dropping. There is not a place hot enough in Hell for the US journalists that to protect their own asses lie lie lie lie lie... every single day for decades now, to us, so Israel can exterminate, cleanse, Palestinians from their, THEIR, homes, farms, land. My point? There are stunning sources, easy to digest, and when I spot the best ones, I put them as tabs accross the top of my blog. http://jesusgodgoodetcnjay.blogspot.com/

***** NOTE: CHECK IT OUT(LINK BELOW).  SHARE IT. The mainstream academic scholarship on Palestine, my life's cause now, for the duration I expect, is just jaw dropping.  There is not a place hot enough in Hell for the US journalists that to protect their own asses lie lie lie lie lie... every single day for decades now, to us, so Israel can exterminate, cleanse, Palestinians from their, THEIR, homes, farms, land.  My point?  There are stunning sources, easy to digest, and when I spot the best ones, I put them as tabs across the top of my blog.  http://jesusgodgoodetcnjay.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment