NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

11.15.2014

Details. To you few friends that financially supported my work several weeks ago....

To you few that financially supported my work several weeks ago I feel so deeply appreciative. I am thankful to you as the brother to Palestinians that I am. I am thankful to you personally. With your contribution there are now four posters that tell the entire essential story of the incineration of profoundly innocent, profoundly divine, Palestinians by Americas, everyone of us . It was a partial story with only two posters before. It may seem like a small thing to you. But for each hour I know spend 360-degree coverage is provided whereas before I was missing half of the potential viewers as it sitting here in front of the White House as I am in the cold at this moment, or on Capitol Hill or in coming days in front of the blood spattered Washington Post and NPR. You have doubled the effectiveness of each moment that I spend. This is a personal joy for me. My only reason for staying alive is to fight the horror that by Commission and omission every single American above the age of 12 is visiting on our Palestinian family. Fighting this is the only reason I have to stay alive. And you have dramatically increased the effectiveness of every moment that I spend, & I feel deep gratitude for that. And now the tears come






No comments:

Post a Comment