NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

11.02.2014

***** FINAL CHANCE TO HELP: 1. FINAL SUGGESTIONS ON POSTERS; 2. FINAL OPPORTUNITY TO DONATE FUNDS. Background... (click for details)


FINAL CHANCE TO HELP:  1. FINAL SUGGESTIONS ON POSTERS; 2. FINAL OPPORTUNITY TO DONATE FUNDS.

Background...

By yesterday morning no one had come forth to provide any funding for the Capitol Hill Poster Project.  Then, a young sister, strugglling single mom, midwest wrote, I can't send much, but I'll send what I can.  Can I have your address again? (She donated to the first set of posters, that will continue in use).  NO, I wrote back, in tears. YOU NEED THAT MONEY FOR YOU AND YOUR CHILD.  She made me promise that if a small donation from her could make up the difference, if others stepped up, to tell her. I promised.

Then yesterday, a young Muslim Arab person, living in the us, with whom I'd never corresponded... stepped up.

Then a Buddhist Friend from the Midwest... struggling to fund her own work of total devotion to the neediest... stepped forward.

And, last night, a young Christian parent, slightly better situated than my sister mentioned above, said was seriously considering donating to the mission.

If enough funds materialize I won't have to dig into the small funds I've hoarded so I can be  online with wifi working, the many hours I'm in front of the White House, and I hope resuming next week, on Capitol Hill where the representatives of the 'owners' slither to and fro.

If MORE than enough funds come in from these, you, or others... I'll offer a proportional refund to those who contribute... and will put any remaining funds toward continued  wifi, the life's blood of my work.

HERE ARE THE FINALIST POSTERS... THERE WILL BE 2 (To save on $$$ I'll use the back of the current posters to avoid paying for the foam-core on the new set).  If you have strong views you deem valuable to the mission... PLEASE LET ME KNOW.  Pls note:  the Strategic, Historical, Horrible basis for these posters is introduced here - the HORROR of Christian Zionism and the remaining 'Chr'stians' that are not stopping these sociopaths:  http://jesusgodgoodetcnjay.blogspot.com/2014/10/detail-friends-i-need-your-help-please.html

A1.  Tell me 'B&W' or 'COLOR:'  (pls recall that on Capitol Hill much of the traffic these are targeted at is Drive-by Commuters on Independence Ave... so QUICK, DEEP, VISUAL, EMOTIONAL IMPACT... is crucial... tho each commuter will have up to 20 opportunities by the end of the 10 working days.  THE CONGRESS-LICE... are the same, not cuz they are driving by, but they are MASTERS AT NOT-SEEING WHAT THEY DON'T WANT TO SEE.)



A2.  Please tell me 'with' or 'without' flag, or 'bloody,' and any other major input you think I should consider:







B. IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT THIS WORK WITH FUNDS, PLS ADVISE IMMEDIATELY.  Paypal is start_loving at yahoo dot com.

Hurry.

---------- some replies on fb -----------------

KG: I love that people are stepping forward to help! I wish I could do the same!!!! I will do my best ! Winter has come to the Adirondacks and the hearing season is hard... But I will put up a painting for auction and pray for the best brother!!! Hugs to you!!!

KG: It's up!!!

ME:  God bless you sister. You three are struggling. If it will put you out at all... please don't. I need you three warm and strong. Please give me your artistic / visual expertise on the four poster options, tho at the link above pls? Regarding funds, aside from the posters WHICH WILL HAPPEN... EVEN IF I HAVE TO RAID THE WIFI FUNDS... is exactly the wifi funds running out. That keeps me awake at night. Oh well. BLESS you.

ME:  (((((((((HUGS))))))) Sis K, why is it those with the least to give that give the first, and the most? (The answer came to me for the first time in my life, day before yesterday, out of the blue, where all the ideas that profit me come from. The answer? Because those that have nothing have the shortest distance to reach to hand what they have to the neediest alongside them. Brings me to tears, or awe, sadness, wonder. Blest are the Poor... for they have NOT divorce, not abandoned, not left behind... their Family... their Heart... their Humanity.)

KG: I like the first set! I think color is important to catch the eye and the flags give a important visual !!!!

KG: Poor help the poor because we take care of our own ! I think it's the way it has always been ... That's why the rich are rich ... They only think of themselves .

ME: Hmmm. Thanks. Ok, I'll consider that, but I'm concerned about the size of the text, and clarity, for driveby. (HUGS)

DG:  given your caveat:

"on Capitol Hill much of the traffic these are targeted at is Drive-by Commuters on Independence Ave... so QUICK, DEEP, VISUAL, EMOTIONAL IMPACT... is crucial"

then I must say "none of the above" . . .

They are all too busy and cluttered -- SIMPLIFY, no background

Got to take it in in a single glance … e.g., . . .


ME:  Hmmm. DG, 1. Pretty harsh. 2. I would better have clarified that with the first usage, 2 weeks when the congress-snakes
are in session ... for 10 days... that is up to 20 impressions for each commuter... not just one. Although I think you were needlessly harsh (yes, that's coming from me), I think you would be substantially correct except for the repeat driveby factor. As is I think they will work... visually clear enough to not discourage them from trying... visually intese and emotional enough to draw their attention... clear enough that on the 3rd driveby or so they'll be able to see just what they say.

DG: "harsh"? … pot calling the kettle black!
tit for tat … do what you think is right … because you ARE right, always … condescending right

ME: " (yes, that's coming from me)". Correct, or 'condescending,
' I think the former, you, the latter. I'm quite sure one of the two is True, and it matters, hugely.

NOTE: This is the art KG is auctioning on FB to support this.  Stunnning.  Please consider sharing, BIDDING:

https://touch.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=609070779198566&id=100002869494444&comment_id=609087902530187&ref=m_notif&notif_t=like&actorid=100002869494444



       






No comments:

Post a Comment