NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

11.05.2014

nd. FB Friend: I hope you are not as depressed about the elections as I am. My Reply: The only prayer for the future is for citizens to FACE the FACT that NO CANDIDATE(S), NO SYSTEM... can save the future. ONLY THE CITIZENS, PAYING THE PRICE FOR THE FUTURE... CAN SAVE IT. Nothing else is possible. Never was. Never will be. To heavily paraphrase Franklin, 'He who would trade devoted citizenship for leisure... shall have neither.'

FB Friend:  I hope you are not as depressed about the elections as I am.  My Reply:  The only prayer for the future is for citizens to FACE the FACT that NO CANDIDATE(S), NO SYSTEM... can save the future.  ONLY THE CITIZENS, PAYING THE PRICE FOR THE FUTURE... CAN SAVE IT.  Nothing else is possible. Never was.  Never will be.  To heavily paraphrase Franklin, 'He who would trade devoted citizenship for leisure... shall have neither.'

No comments:

Post a Comment