NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

11.05.2014

nd. I have totally lost my patience with organized religion. You want to live in a fantasy, make believe world... I have nothing to say about that. I'm sorry for you, but that is your business. BUT WHEN BY DOING SO YOU THREATEN PALESTINE, ALL LIFE ON EARTH, WAR ON THE MIDDLE EAST... NOW YOU MAKE IT MY BUSINESS. If you have a problem with this it is past time to un-friend me. I'll no longer be civil, or respectful, on the subject of these deadly, genocidal, religio-mind-games. They are terminating all that is decent on earth.

I have totally lost my patience with organized religion.  You want to live in a fantasy, make believe world... I have nothing to say about that.  I'm sorry for you, but that is your business.  BUT WHEN BY DOING SO YOU THREATEN PALESTINE, ALL LIFE ON EARTH, WAR ON THE MIDDLE EAST... NOW YOU MAKE IT MY BUSINESS.  If you have a problem with this it is past time to un-friend me.  I'll no longer be civil, or respectful, on the subject of these deadly, genocidal, religio-mind-games.  They are terminating all that is decent on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment