NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

11.23.2014

nd. To a very kind, very able young lady that is part of a church group kind to we homeless: Sister, I share this with you because I think you are Good enough to want to hear it. I was thinking today, as I see all the nice church folk, like you, coming by and feeding us at the shelter this time of year... I thought, I wonder what these nice folks will think in just about 18 months time, when they see the following, all at once: * The shelter is closed; * laws make we poor illegal in gentrifying Washington DC... so near all of the folks you are nice to are forced way away from Washington DC, Jesus would be among them, * or those like me that on principle refuse to leave, are put in prison... because that is exactly where this is headed. I wonder what nice folks like you will think, when it is in your face, and you realize that you did little if anything to head this off when you had time... except to help enable 'us' to sit around waiting cluelessly for the slaughter. (((Hugs)))

To a very kind, very able young lady that is part of a church group kind to we homeless:  Sister, I share this with you because I think you are Good enough to want to hear it.  I was thinking today, as  I see all the nice church folk, like you, coming by and feeding us at the shelter this time of year... I thought, I wonder what these nice folks will think in just about 18 months time, when they see the following, all at once:  *  The shelter is closed; * laws make we poor illegal in gentrifying Washington DC... so near all of the folks you are nice to are forced way away from Washington DC, Jesus would be among them, * or those like me that on principle refuse to leave, are put in prison... because that is exactly where this is headed.  I wonder what nice folks like you will think, when it is in your face, and you realize that you did little if anything to head this off when you had time... except to help enable 'us' to sit around waiting cluelessly for the slaughter.  (((Hugs)))

No comments:

Post a Comment