NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

11.05.2014

pic. For my entire adulthood I've been considered a dour, boring, workaholic grind. (Prior to that... just... boring.) What such onlookers don't realize, tragically, is that by devoting to causes worth my life, I have a level of Joy, Passion, Vitality, Spiritual Nirvana... that they can't fathom, will tragically never have (despite my unending efforts to show the way), that dwarf's the gratification that they've found doing it our sick culture's way.


For my entire adulthood I've been considered a dour, boring, workaholic grind. (Prior to that... just... boring.)  What such onlookers don't realize, tragically, is that by devoting to causes worth my life, I have a level of Joy, Passion, Vitality, Spiritual Nirvana... that they can't fathom, will tragically never have (despite my unending efforts to show the way), that dwarf's the gratification that they've found doing it our sick culture's way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment