NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

12.04.2014

nd. "God bless you," the mid-20's looking limo driver said in a middle-eastern accent as he turned the corner coming out of the Capitol passing in front of me. An hour or so later a cabbie, late 40ish, middle-eastern looking, slowed (you aren't supposed to slow here in the hill - security) and respectfully threw two folded up $1 bills to me. "Please, get something warm to drink." LOL. He just stopped back, 30 minutes later, "Please tell me your name again! "James McGinley," I said. "Google 'start loving," as I'd told him before. "I DID, and I didn't find you... I'll try again," he said. "YOU ARE DOING REALLY GREAT WORK. I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH," he said, looking deep into my eyes, and speaking from deep in his heart. It is an immense privilege do to what I do, to Serve my Palestinian family. I've never had a greater privilege.

"God bless you," the mid-20's looking limo driver said in a middle-eastern accent as he turned the corner coming out of the Capitol passing in front of me.  An hour or so later a cabbie, late 40ish, middle-eastern looking, slowed (you aren't supposed to slow here in the hill - security) and respectfully threw two folded up $1 bills to me. "Please, get something warm to drink."  LOL.  He just stopped back, 30 minutes later, "Please tell me your name again!  "James McGinley," I said.  "Google 'start loving," as I'd told him before. "I DID, and I didn't find you... I'll try again," he said. "YOU ARE DOING REALLY GREAT WORK. I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH," he said, looking deep into my eyes, and speaking from deep in his heart. It is an immense privilege do to what I do, to Serve  my Palestinian family.  I've never had a greater privilege.  (same spot, weeks ago:)

No comments:

Post a Comment