NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

12.07.2014

nd. Two days ago I was at the prestigious Georgetown Univ Hospital (Washington DC) for a pre-cancer operation consultation. At one point a nurse said, 'would you like a soda, or crackers? Would you like a Coke, or Gingerale?' 'Well, I said, 'Not Coke, I don't drink Coke because they...,' 'Support Israel,' she finished my sentence. 'You are right,' she said. 'How about a Ginger Ale?' I was wearing my Palestine hat so she had a clue, but she didn't need to say anything and she sure didn't need to express her agreement. Earlier, at the hospital, as I was getting in the elevator with some young interns. One was wearing a skull cap, and pretty badly twisted his neck as he craned to try and see my hat... shocked and appalled... and threatened... that anyone would dare wear a Palestine hat in totally Zionist Occupied Washington.

Two days ago I was at the prestigious Georgetown Univ Hospital (Washington DC) for a pre-cancer operation consultation.  At one point a nurse said, 'would you like a soda, or crackers?  Would you like a Coke, or Gingerale?'  'Well, I said, 'Not Coke, I don't drink Coke because they...,' 'Support Israel,' she finished my sentence. 'You are right,' she said.  'How about a Ginger Ale?'  I was wearing my Palestine hat so she had a clue, but she didn't need to say anything and she sure didn't need to express her agreement.  Earlier, at the hospital, as I was getting in the elevator with some young interns.  One was wearing a skull cap, and pretty badly twisted his neck as he craned to try and see my hat... shocked and appalled... and threatened... that anyone would dare wear a Palestine hat in totally Zionist Occupied Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment