NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

12.22.2014

***** pic. For Christ’s sake, ‘see’ with your Soul - I am only happy when... I am ALWAYS HAPPY WHEN... I am PERSONALLY PAYING THE PRICE for less suffering, more Joy, in the world. And so it is with you, too. The Practice of this is my entire Gospel for you. Until you ‘see’ this, you cannot Follow me, you DO Not Follow me.


For Christ’s sake, ‘see’ with your Soul - I am only happy when...
I am ALWAYS HAPPY WHEN... I am
PERSONALLY PAYING THE PRICE for less
suffering, more Joy, in the world.  And so it is with you, too.  The Practice of this is my entire Gospel for you.  Until you ‘see’ this,
you cannot Follow me, you DO Not Follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment