NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

12.04.2014

pic. Updates: 1. Tumor found in my lung last week... to be removed Dec 15, inpatient, 1-2 days recovery in hospital; 2. As I type this I'm on Capital (sp) Hill as I was yesterday and will be the 3 days the congress creatures will be in town next week... weather and health permitting... brrrrrrrrr (not that cold stops me, it does not, sssooooofffffaaaarrrrrr; but rain (expected Saturday, does); 3. Funds for wifi that I use when on-location like I am now... funds are down to less than 2 months. Those of you who give at holiday times may want to support the work I do to Free Palestine. Paypal at start_loving at yahoo dot com works; best if you let me know to look for it... if you do. Every penny, every breath, every resource at my disposal goes 100% (not 99.999999%) 100% to work to free my, our, family in Palestine. I keep looking for the best possible deal on wifi in DC... it is what I have, by far... $40 per month unlimited gb... I don't have or use, or afford... a phone. (Yes, that makes me the only one in the US). I'm functioning mentally, and physically, and Spiritually at an extremely high level these months... so I'd HATE to be off line due to lack of wifi funds... while I am such an effective fighter for Palestine. None of us knows how much time we have... to serve. Must strike while the iron is hot. Feel free to share this with those you think might want to know. Please visit, subscribe to (daily, anonymous summary), share... this blog I maintain http://jesusgodgoodetcnjay.blogspot.com/

Updates:  1. Tumor found in my lung last week... to be removed Dec 15, inpatient, 1-2 days recovery in hospital; 2.  As I type this I'm on Capital (sp) Hill as I was yesterday and will be the 3 days the congress creatures will be in town next week... weather and health permitting... brrrrrrrrr (not that cold stops me, it does not, sssooooofffffaaaarrrrrr; but rain (expected Saturday, does); 3. Funds for wifi that I use when on-location like I am now... funds are down to less than 2 months.  Those of you who give at holiday times may want to support the work I do to Free Palestine. Paypal at start_loving at yahoo dot com works; best if you let me know to look for it... if you do.  Every penny, every breath, every resource at my disposal goes 100% (not 99.999999%) 100% to work to free my, our, family in Palestine.  I keep looking for the best possible deal on wifi in DC... it is what I have, by far... $40 per month unlimited gb... I don't have or use, or afford... a phone.  (Yes, that makes me the only one in the US).  I'm functioning mentally, and physically, and Spiritually at an extremely high level these months... so I'd HATE to be off line due to lack of wifi funds... while I am such an effective fighter for Palestine.  None of us knows how much time we have... to serve.  Must strike while the iron is hot.   Feel free to share this with those you think might want to know.  Please visit, subscribe to (daily, anonymous summary), share... this blog I maintain http://jesusgodgoodetcnjay.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment