NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

12.11.2014

pic. The Middle Eastern cab driver just pulled up with a large container of pitted dates, and $5, for me. Touching my heart, deeeeeeeply. It is very cold here, and a wind gusting to 25mph, so I am literally tied in, my feet are tied and knees tied... to keep a sweatshirt around my feet, and a blanket around my legs. As he lovingly handed the plastic bag out of the window I had to say, "I'm sorry, I can't take it! I'm literally 'tied in.' Very unlikely he could have envisioned what I meant. The light was green to oncoming traffic, so he was at risk of a $100 ticket for 'standing' there to get the bag to me. There was a group of 5 in business suits, and such, waiting to cross, just to my left, including one in his 60's, silver hair, may have been a congress person. What I stand against, Israel's 67 year Terrorist attack on Palestine... is THE MOST POLITICALLY DEADLY ISSUE IN WASHINGTON, and surely all 5 standing next to me knew this. Thinking only of the cabbie I said to the group, 'Would one of you please get that bag for me?' It was easy to see in the hands of the cabbie. The silver haired man stepped over, retrieved the bag, and handed it to me. "Thank you so much friend, Thank you very much," I said sincerely, and appreciatively. I got sweet dates, and he got increased difficulty in looking away from the Terrorism by Israel that the entire US is funding.

The Middle Eastern cab driver just pulled up with a large container of pitted dates, and $5, for me.  Touching my heart, deeeeeeeply.  It is very cold here, and a wind gusting to 25mph, so I am literally tied in, my feet are tied and knees tied... to keep a sweatshirt around my feet, and a blanket around my legs.  As he lovingly handed the plastic bag out of the window I had to say, "I'm sorry, I can't take it! I'm literally 'tied in.'  Very unlikely he could have envisioned what I meant.  The light was green to oncoming traffic, so he was at risk of a $100 ticket for 'standing' there to get the bag to me. There was a group of 5 in business suits, and such, waiting to cross, just to my left, including one in his 60's, silver hair, may have been a congress person.  What I stand against, Israel's 67 year Terrorist attack on Palestine... is THE MOST POLITICALLY DEADLY ISSUE IN WASHINGTON, and surely all 5 standing next to me knew this. Thinking only of the cabbie I said to the group, 'Would one of you please get that bag for me?'  It was easy to see in the hands of the cabbie.  The silver haired man stepped over, retrieved the bag, and handed it to me.  "Thank you so much friend,  Thank you very much," I said sincerely, and appreciatively. I got sweet dates, and he got increased difficulty in looking away from the Terrorism by Israel that the entire US is funding.

No comments:

Post a Comment