NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

1.19.2015

***** nd. From the Qur'an, which I am beginning to read, with periodic advice and consultation from a Muslim friend who I respect: "Surely the believers and the Jews, Nazareans and the Sabians, whoever believes in God and the Last Day, and whosoever does right, shall have his reward with his Lord and will neither have fear nor regret." She tells me that nowhere else in the Qur'an is this contradicted. To which I told her: "That is the God, Good, that I know, more than the 'christian' god that I was taught, and much more than the Zionist god, the Right Wing god, that is really Satan." This is the God of Jesus, who I Revere above all, and try to follow.

***** From the Qur'an, which I am beginning to read, with periodic advice and consultation from a Muslim friend who I respect:   "Surely the believers and the Jews, Nazareans and the Sabians, whoever believes in God and the Last Day, and whosoever does right, shall have his reward with his Lord and will neither have fear nor regret."  She tells me that nowhere else in the Qur'an is this contradicted.  To which I told her: "That is the God, Good, that I know, more than the 'christian' god that I was taught, and much more than the Zionist god, the Right Wing god, that is really Satan."  This is the God of Jesus, who I Revere above all, and try to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment