NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

2.22.2015

nd. Oddly, I spend more time, much more time defending organized religion than denouncing it these days. Those against 'religion' are exactly as 'religious' and hateful and dogmatic and blind... as I find the religionists to be. AND... (click link)

Oddly, I spend more time, much more time defending organized religion than denouncing it these days.  Those  against 'religion' are exactly as 'religious' and hateful and dogmatic and blind... as I find the religionists to be. AND, I am persuaded, if nothing else, that what is represented in this poll below is essentially and profoundly correct, that the quality of life among the world's destitute is dramatically
improved by deep participation in organized religion, and why would I want their lives to be even more miserable?  Poll:
AND... I can't explain the relatively immense peacefulness, goodness, humanity, Godliness of the middle east Arabs despite the 70 year reign of US, British, Israeli terror... except that Islam is a profoundly Humanizing force for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment