NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

2.15.2015

nd. Tuesday I expect to learn if that tumor in my lung was malignant or not. I'm fighting a cold that keeps me up with rivers of mucus, sorry, all night. The cold medicine isn't touching it. Could be much worse. I'm surprisingly productive during the day. The weather, the extreme cold, is far too much for my reduced strength to be vigiling for Palsestine these days, but this week the congressscum is out of town so that timing is good. Hopefully the following week the weather will be better and my strength greater and I can be back on the Hill for Palestine. I'm using my time indoors do fight for Palestine online on facebook and my blog and am in a deep dive of learning - Zionism, Christian Zionism, US Christian Fascism, Judaism.....

Tuesday I expect to learn if that tumor in my lung was malignant or not.  I'm fighting a cold that keeps me up with rivers of mucus, sorry, all night.  The cold medicine isn't touching it.  Could be much worse.  I'm surprisingly productive during the day.  The weather, the extreme cold, is far too much for my reduced strength to be vigiling for Palsestine these days, but this week the congressscum is out of town so that timing is good.  Hopefully the following week the weather will be better and my strength greater and I can be back on the Hill for Palestine.  I'm using my time indoors do fight for Palestine online on facebook and my blog and am in a deep dive of learning - Zionism, Christian Zionism, US Christian Fascism, Judaism.....

No comments:

Post a Comment