NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

2.21.2015

***** A note to my dearest.....

A note to my dearest, shared with the few others who are, or were,
close to me as well.

This will sound sooooooooooooooo paranoid.

People like me sounded reallllllllllly paranoid:
*  Before the crash of 1929(?)
*  Before the takeover by Hitler
*  Before Nov 1947 when the faux-jews that had been taken
in lovingly by Palestinians showed themselves as the savage
unhuman Raptors they were....

I was pretty bed-ridden all day today with this cold in its
third week, but tonight and the two days prior I've been deeply
studying Chris Hedges, clearly the greatest, most prepared,
most grounded, most trained, most educated, most widely read,
most compassionate, most courageous, most experienced (war
correspondent for the NYT for 15 years during the revolutions in
south american, eastern europe, middle east.....

He made a comment, just a comment, in these hours I've been watching
online, but it hit me like a lightening bolt, the truth, and profound
impact.  'We are headed toward a massive devaluing of the currency,
near certainly, like has happened in the world at other times in
history... where it will take wheelbarrows of money to buy a loaf
of bread. 

My point?  Keep this possibility in mind.  Just keep it in mind.  Yes,
if you do, it will worry you and that is a minus, but when it comes, you
will be better psychologically prepared for it. 

I suspect what it will mean for you is that you and your extended family
will come physically together and live together and by pooling your
resources, 'survive,' better than most.

You cheat yourself if you do not at least watch the video I sent the other
day, from min 15.30 all to the end, several times if needed, and even
then research further.  
I am not chastising you, telling you what to do,
trying to shame you into it....  The chances that within the next 10 years
the middle class ship, ocean liner, you live on does not change hugely
for the negative are very low.  I think you are better off facing it now,
than having the entire shock of it come on you all at once.

((((HUGS))))

No comments:

Post a Comment