NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

2.18.2015

***** vid. Chris Hedges: The Myth of Progress and the Collapse of Complex Societies..... If you ever wanted to know to the next level what forces have been acting on me, and that I've been responding to, I've just seen, and you could see them too, in this long, dry, BRILLIANT, PROPHETIC video.

If you ever wanted to know to the next level what forces have been acting on me, and that I've been responding to, I've just seen, and you could see them too, in this long, dry, BRILLIANT, PROPHETIC video.  I feel forces years, decades, before I can identify what they are.  This is a gift I leaned to trust  and follow many decades ago.  Chris Hedges, who I consider the Greatest intellectual  of our age, has allowed himself to feel and respond to the same forces... but has devoted  decades starting much earlier than I, to academically understanding what is going on.

3 years ago my body just started acting broken.  I assumed it was 'old age' and the   abuse from my Radical Service choices.  About 2 years ago Doc Cardile and others began showing  me 'academically' what was going on.  Monday, only this Monday, I came to understand it  at the level of 'stage 4 cancer possibly in remission.'

In watching this video just now I feel like I've just had the 'medical team' explain technically,  academically, comprehensively, what has been 'going on' with my life for the last 15 years or so.

I am NOT asking you to watch it.  That's entirely up to you.

I've come across it because while my health and the weather are forcing me indoors I'm  taking a deep dive on study in a range of related subjects, and Chis Hedges is at the forefront of people that have done much of the intellectual work I need to profit from.  

Note: I did NOT bother with the intro to this vid.  Chris begins at about 15:30.


No comments:

Post a Comment