NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.03.2015

nd. MLK Jr rightly said, and I closely paraphrase, 'A person is not equipped to live until they know what they would die for.' That gets me, that has me in its grasp, and unless a lot of us go into its grasp, the future is beyond Hell on earth, on every front. I pray I have the courage of my convictions that I think I do, for me, for you.

MLK Jr rightly said, and I closely paraphrase, 'A person is not equipped to live until they know what they would die for.'  That gets me, that has me in its grasp, and unless a lot of us go into its grasp, the future is beyond Hell on earth, on every front. I pray I have the courage of my convictions that I think I do, for me, for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment