NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.02.2015

Pic. Last week I begin to worry about the funds to keep my work online running out soon. Almost always the Creator totally ignores the needs of my work. This time, not. A sister, a facebook sister, out of the blue, came forward with almost a full month of WiFi. I've cut out every monthly expense in my life except for wifi. It takes $55 a month to keep me online at such places as Capitol Hill or the north side of the White House fighting to free Palestine. If you know anyone who would like to donate to this cause message me and I'll tell you how to access PayPal. God bless the sister that came forth today.


posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment