NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.09.2015

***** pic. Day 7: Why in front of NPR, National Pablum Radio? Without their incessant lies Israel / US couldn’t do the murdering.

SPDF Day 7:   Why in front of national pablum radio?  Last week in a survey their audience was rated as the most informed.  If you spend hours as I have going through their so called reporting on Palestine and Israel you will find that their audience is profoundly misinformed.  Invariably they refer to it as a conflict , as a war, as opposed to the brutal colonial occupation, ethnic cleansing , slow motion genocide , savage holocaust that it is.  The audience of NPR is the nations intellectual elites.  Thomas Jefferson believed that more important than government was the informing of the citizenry .  This most elite information organization is systematically misinforming, propagandizing, lying, spouting the Israeli lies.  I am here on the remotest of possibilities that between now, my death from this fast in the next month or so, weeks and months or years later someone at NPR that witnessed this death fast might have a twinge of conscience and become the journalist they probably dreamed of being when they started and stop lying and tell the truth whether it causes the loss of their job as it near certainly will, or not.  I no longer have a body that is mobile on zero calories , sadly.  But with the help of the emergency room visits yesterday I realize that I may have a body that can be mobile on a bottle of Gatorade every day , about 150 calories .  I do not hunger strike from a cot like Gandhi did I need to be much more productive than that.  I need to be mobile as I am now .  Coming here is a 16 block roundtrip lugging all my gear.  Surely I burn more than that 150 calories in the walk.  This week there should be one more week day without rain and it is my hope I'll have the strength to be in front of the Washington Post that day.  If I have the strength I hope to have,  Sunday is forecast to be rain free and I plan to be on the north side of the White House.  The current forecast for next week is decent weather and Congress is scheduled back in session starting Monday through Thursday and I plan to be on the hill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment