NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.14.2015

***** Day 12: Fuzzy-headed, weak, but functioning.... What we need is the tip of the spear piling up their dead bodies to start a fire, as I am with this Death Fast.

SPDF Day 12:  Fuzzy-headed, weak, eyesight failing, but functioning.  I've ordered a hand truck to pull my backpacks. Should arrive Mon nite.  No more strength for carrying that 40-50 pounds of stuff the 16 to 35 round trip blocks to my demonstration sites.  Onsite again yesterday at NPR 6:50am until 5:30pm with the posters.  Tomorrow I expect to be at the White House, not that it is strategic to my work... what we need now is not general informing... what we need is the tip of the spear piling up their dead bodies to start a fire, as I am with this Death Fast.  What we have now is not a fire, ever.  Just more and more wood being gathered, drying in the sun, cuz that's easy, safe, fun, and lucrative to do, and makes us feel productive without doing shit.  With nothing to ignite it, well, right now, the only thing the f'ing left is doing is killing time, that is, killing Palestinians, with their feel-good bull-shit a-historical, a-theoretical masturbating each other.  Eleanor Roosevelt said it well: "She who would give light, must endure burning."  But I'll go to the White House tomorrow anyway, 1. Because the weather is supposed to be non-rain, and it is better to work online there rather than hidden away in a room, and 2. I'll probably have some few folks come up to talk, attack, harass, support, thank... and I'd like to take a pulse of what is going on with them.  Mon - Thu, weather permitting, I'll be on my major site, Capitol Hill, to put my dying body in the face of the Congressscum where they slither to and fro. I"m determined to drag it out for them for another month, at least.  And thereby to also keep my dying body in front of the do-nothing, pay no price, party party party left, tho both groups are near perfect in their capacity for denial and dismissal.  I'll be late Mon a.m. cuz I'll be seeing my doc, hoping she will agree to monitor my blood-work periodically. I want to keep my brain functioning as long as my body holds out.  I need the time to finish my blog, a small book on the Strategy to Stop Palestines Death Fast, and at the end, seeing as I have zero support organization, I'll need some wits about me to finish this thing as effectively as possible... negotiating police, eviction from the homeless shelter once they find out what I'm doing, finding a place on the street again... disappearing at the very end, or negiating forced hospitalization, release, back on the hill, forced hospitalization, back on the hill... institutionalization and or prison.......

No comments:

Post a Comment