NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.16.2015

***** SPDF Day 14: THE LAW OF SOCIAL CHANGE IS THE LAW OF SUFFERING, OF PAYING THE PRICE.

Social change happens when enough suffering has been seen to occur, or seen to be likely to occur, that previously passive onlookers cannot stand the pain, get off the sidelines, and massively apply pressure to their leaders to bring the pain to a stop. Apartheid South Africa. Slavery in America. Women's suffrage. Tahrir square Egypt. The civil rights movement. The liberation of India from the British.
Due to the total corruption of the US media and the US Congress by the American and Israeli Zionist lobby the Palestinian slaughter is somewhere between invisible to the all important US people, and totally corrupted in the picture that they are shown. They are not shown the innocent population being terrorized tortured tormented and terminated for 68 years. Unbelievably heroic freedom fighters. They are shown terrorists, backward Arabs, blood thirsty Muslims. Lies, horrible evil lies. But that is what the American public sees.
But congress, at least, can see people sitting and dying of death fast on Capitol Hill. And if they are white, disciplined, respectful, peaceful, dignified, it is more difficult to tar them with the Islamic terrorists brush. It is slightly more difficult to ignore them.
And there is this thing called the Internet. And with the Internet some one, or those, dying to save the life of even one Palestinian child, those doing so on Capitol Hill, can have some visibility to the rest of the world.
I have no doubt that the current probability given all the so called free Palestine activism in America, the current probability that the Palestinians will ever be free, restored to their full human rights, and avoid complete extermination, is zero. I defy anyone to on the basis of fact dispute that. That is 100% unacceptable to me.
The Palestinians are part of my family, part of my flesh and blood. I cannot accept, I will not accept, this probability. I have no doubt that by my giving my life to death fast here on Capitol Hill my life can count at least as much as one Palestinian child who they, and my fellow Americans, cannot see, I can accelerate the process by at least that one life. And I can think of no option available to me that I would rather take.

No comments:

Post a Comment