NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.19.2015

***** vlog. SPDF Day 17:I EXPECT TO TERMINATE THIS DEATH FAST...

SPDF Day 17: I expect to terminate this death fast within the next few days. I'm no expert on missiles but I know that some are equipped with an abort mechanism.  Anyone that launches a campaign of any sort and regardless of changing circumstances is unwilling to change their plans as a zealot, a madman.  This death vast was begun on the day, on the night before, Netanyahu was here in Washington enabling Congress to demonstrate its complete corruption, and his as well.  It was a time of complete darkness.  Utter hopelessness.  Absolute shamefullness among the cowardly inadequacy of the American Free Palestine activities. 

We American activists don't do what's needed.  We do what's convenient.  We do what feels good.  We do what attracts money, followers, accolades, while enabling us to continue on with our over privileged lifestyles.  The exceptions prove the rule. 

I think that may have changed now.  No, it has changed.  The question is how substantial is the change, and will it continue. 

I posted earlier today some discussion of my analysis of the situation.  At the core is the widely covered news that the Obama Administration may have been given enough license by this criminal Netanyahu and his criminal Israeli country to act aggressively to impose the international law of record, the 1967 borders and the right of return for the 3.5 million  Palestinian refugees.  I make not the slightest assumption that tomorrow's headlines might not reverse all this.  But I do make the assumption, it is my analysis, that A. it could be substantive, and B. It changes the clarity of the situation with in which I am on Death Fast.  Even the most infinitesimal candle in a room of absolutes darkness and be seen.  Well I could be that candle on the day, and on the days since, Netanyahu was here in town.  But for the moment the room is no longer nearly so dark with these obvious considerations on the part of the Obama Administration.

I suspect that I'll not reach a final conclusion for several days.  I'll continue to watch the news for clues as to whether this is substantive or illusory.  But within hours or days I think there is an excellent chance that the best way I can serve the part of my family that is Palestine is to terminate this death fast, regain strength, continue my online work, probably continue my vigil and work, and to watch for the next point of clarity as to how I can serve, which could well be, if the next absolute darkness appears even almost immediately, to launch another death fast.

As I wrote in an immensely important post the other day, I feel not the slightest hesitation to have my life terminate now, this instant, if it can save one Palestinian in the next 20 years.  But the clarity for that at the moment may have been lost, and there may now be new and better opportunities to serve even more.  I'll see.

I will, I AM giving my Life for Palestine, for the infinite Joy of it. The only variable  is how to best serve in doing that.  I'll continue to re-calculate breath, by breath, by breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment