NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.21.2015

SPDF Day 19: My Last Book. The primary purpose of my blog posts (and book) are for after my demise, or whatever form the termination of my life takes now...

SPDF Day 19: The primary purpose of my blog posts is for after my demise from this Fast. I intend toward the end to incorporate them in book(let), "Stop Palestine's Death Fast."  Where my experience of the last 8-12 years as a dedicated unviolent warrior for peace, and for 40 years as an expert in leading and bringing about high stakes, near-immediate, transformative change, is distilled to Free Palestine, in my effort to do my little part of showing you the path you so far avoid seeing with all of your might... the COMMITTED, PAY THE PRICE, Universal IMMEDIATE Family Emergency response, that is the only path to Life, individually, and now, for not just the Palestinians, but all of Creation. My prior works are here:  https://www.scribd.com/Start_Loving_9784

No comments:

Post a Comment