NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.24.2015

SPDF Day 22: Medical Update. This morning my doc said yesterday's bloodwork shows ...

SPDF Day 22:  Medical Update.  This morning my doc said yesterday's bloodwork shows ok except my potassium (hearts stop when it gets too low) is still too low, but it is better than last week, thanks to the potassium horse pills she started me on.  She's having me double the dose.  My blood pressure is dropping, 110 over 76, lowest I've ever had. So much fluid pools in my legs is probably a contributing factor.  My doc, she's ordering support hose for my lower legs thinking this may help supply the fluid back to the rest of my body.  Weight has dropped about a half pound per day, about what I would have expected, from 175 when I started down to 163 this morning, tho several pounds of that is fluid in my legs, so probably a little more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment