NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.08.2015

SPDF Day 6: I think a trip to the ER may be necessary.

SPDF Day 6: I think a trip to the ER may be necessary. This is the third day I'm too sick to get out of bed. This is a first. I've done a dozen or so severe hunger strikes and never anything like this sickness. Three hours ago I all but passes out with nausia when in the bathroom. Now I am sitting up and feeling a bit better. Maybe my body is stabilizing. We'll see. I think my blood chem must be all messed up and maybe the ER could stabilize that. I need to hang around at least until Congress gets back next Mon.

PS: That's odd, it seems I never posted of the ER visit.  Blood work was fine, they judged me dehydrated and gave me two liters of saline. Maybe made me feel a little better. They wanted to give me a liter of glucose but to their credit they respected my wishes on the Death Fast.  


No comments:

Post a Comment