NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.11.2015

***** vlog. Priorities: Updating the blog, Compiling a Death Fast Book, Showing the way with my life of how to Free Palestine… how to pay the price for them....

(NOTE: There are two long pauses at the beginning of the video as I deal with technical issues of recording and conducting text to speech at the same time.  And, obviously, there are major compromises to the the video in that I am punctuating, and speaking distinctly, for the transcription.  I need to make every second count.  We should all be making every second count.  These are the final days of possibility and NO ONE is standing up.  NO ONE.)

SPDF Day 9.  Priorities: I do not know how much time I have left.  Had I thought of an answer about five days ago I'd have thought just two or three weeks.  I've never been so sick on any sort of a fast.  Not nearly.  But after being re-hydrated at the ER, and after some useful conversation there, as to diet, 100 calories or so per day to treat my extreme fatigue so that I can mobile, as I demand to be...  my guess now is that this being day nine I have another month or two before going terminal.  For this I am grateful. A longer show, a longer dramatization of the Holocaust, is a good thing, on Capitol Hill, Online, here in front of NPR (Nauseating Pablum Radio where I am this week till 7pm or so each night), and at the Washington Post and White House when congress is out of town and weekends. 

But I don't know how long I've got.  And for now I'm guessing that the nature of my online activities will change substantially. 

As I noted yesterday in a crucial Blog Post (http://jesusgodgoodetcnjay.blogspot.com/2015/03/pjc-of-bibi-and-barack-jvp-code-pink.html), Palestine was dying, is dying, for a lack of activists of REMOTELY the caliber, soul, commitment, embrace of the truth, determination to pay the price... that we last saw back in the sixties.  So my high priority is to do some further work on my blog (which is easily gotten to by googling 'start loving,' or using the easy to remember relay site http://start-loving.blogspot.com), to devote my efforts to updating that blog, that message in a bottle I am leaving to the future, so that if after I'm gone someone's heart is awakened, someone's conscience is awakened, the curiosity of some serious soul is awakened, that I can serve them as best as possible based on my adulthood-long practice of high stakes leadership, high-stakes change, nonviolent study, nonviolent leadership, nonviolent (unviolent) practice.

Much of my time has continued to be devoted to studying the news on the extermination of Palestine and posting important stories.  I'll continue the study, but I suspect I'll Post far fewer of the stories to conserve time and to avoid watering down the more strategic posts. 

And the news doesn't change.  It's the same moment by moment, hour by hour savagery, depravity, NAZI-esq, violation of all that is human and decent, moral degeneracy exceeded only by that of we Americans, we citizens, that sit by while our tax dollars, our weaponry, our power to obstruct in the United Nations, are used to torture, torment, terrorize, and terminate this part of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment