NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.05.2015

vlog. SPDF Day 3: I intend to remain functional as long as my body has strength...

vlog (upload problems, will upload tomorrow).  SPDF Day 3: I intend to remain functional as long as my body has strength but I am not interested in prolonging this death fast.  I expect no impact or attention before I terminate, any impact I expect will happen months or years or many years afterwards.  It is patently obvious that death fast is the only weapon that we have in civil society of 2015 that can stop Palestine's death, can stop global warming, can stop the financial elite from continuing their totalitarian rule of us all.  I defy you to find any 'activists' in any of these movements that will tell you when their tactics, their strategies, will result in success.  These brothers and sisters of mine are cowards, they do not fight to win, they fight to feel good.  I don't fight to feel good.  I fight to win, willing to lose.  I expect to lose, but not because I am using the wrong tactics and strategy.  I am using the obviously correct tactics and strategy.  I expect to lose because there are no longer enough healthy people on earth to see that this is the correct strategy, death fast, in larger and larger numbers.  But I don't know that on this the most morally horrible issue, Palestines death, I don't know that there is no one that can learn from what I am doing.  It is so obviously correct, it is so obviously needed, it is so obviously the only answer, that it is worth a try.  What if the polio vaccine had been developed and no one chose to use it?  Should it not have been developed in that case?  Was it a waste of time?  Jonas Salk did his job.  I am doing my job.  With zero support I am demonstrating this weapon.  There may be someone on earth after I terminate that by my example senses the power of the weapon and is able to improve on and build on what I am doing.  To remain functional as long as my body can continue I am taking vitamins, potassium, magnesium, electrolytes, plenty of liquids.  I am not avoiding strenuous physical activity.  Today I want several miles to secure the new poster, the vitamins, electrolytes, and herbal tea.  Except when sickness from this fast, and the weather prevents me, I expect to be around DC with the posters.  I pray that tomorrow Congress is in session.  They are then off for a week.  In the little time I have left I expect to make every moment cannont that I can with the posters.  Weekends I expect to be back in front of the White House.  Next week and the days that Congress is not in session I expect, finely, to haunt the Washington Post and NVR with my presence.  Again, I expect to see no results from this in my lifetime.  But I know that if I execute what I've described it will be seen, it will create suffering that otherwise would depend on the death of an additional Palestinians child, and by doing what I am doing fine now that I am saving a Palestinian Life, not today, not tomorrow, not next year, but by putting my life on the scale as I am I am bringing near the day of the torture of Palestine will stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment